Bluegrass Digital were commissioned to create a new mobile site for Thinkmoney.co.za. The site needed to be a leading mobile website and incorporate some of the latest ideas around phone detection methods and frameworks for an optimal experience.
The challenge was organising a busy website experience with a high number of products into a simple user experience for mobile phone users. The mobile site was focused on a subset of the website products which included key target products. Our first step involved undertaking a user experience process which resulted in a UX HTML prototype. This allowed the client and user testing to be carried out prior to any design or development.
- Creating a better user journey and experience for mobile users
- Designing new mobile templates to accommodate the required journey and functionality
- Utilisation of latest thinking and best practice, including the jQuery Mobile Framework, were used.
- Mobile website planning - User Experience & Prototyping
- UI Design
- HTML/CSS/Mobile jQuery Build
- Implementation & delivery
- 1500 visits a day since launch
- Bounce rate of 35%
- 3.62 pages per visit
- A number of quotes submitted (sorry, we cannot share that information, but there were many)
"We were very happy with the result and have received positive feedback from users and our team. We enjoyed working with Bluegrass and they made the process clear and easy for us to make decisions at each stage."