You will work closely with all the Bluegrass teams including the Project Management; Development; Design and Business Analyst teams. The Operations Director will oversee your work to ensure the quality and fulfilment of Bluegrass Digital’s products and services. As Lead QA, you will understand client project requirements; read through and maintain project functional specification documents; make appropriate UX recommendations during the QA process that will improve the final product user experience; understand each CMS platform and how they work; and improve the QA team operational effectiveness and processes. Along with the Business Analyst, you will understand your key projects in depth, in order to assist the project managers and the client to understand the final solution.
- A degree or similar qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience within an IT or agency environment
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Razor sharp eye for detail – you don’t miss anything!
- Military-like organizational and time management skills, with the ability to very comfortably juggle multiple projects/tasks
- Using project management tools like Redmine, JIRA, Bug Tracker (would be advantageous).
- Understanding of Content Management Systems i.e. products like Umbraco; Episerver; Sitecore; WordPress; Drupal; Sharepoint
- Understanding of internet technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, .NET) and a good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web & mobile development
Click here for full job spec.
We are always looking for talented individuals!