Bluegrass Digital is opening internships for graduate System Administrators to join our team and gain experience. You will be based in our Cape Town Office (Claremont) and responsible for assisting to manage our network infrastructure, which will include our local company network, Active Directory, server infrastructure, email and workstation hardware. You will need to demonstrate relevant qualifications and knowledge of network maintenance.
- A qualification in IT Networking or Information Systems (or similar)
- Ideally completed relevant Microsoft examinations
- Support and maintain the Bluegrass Core IT infrastructure
- Support the internal Bluegrass network and user accounts & troubleshooting
- Correspond with related suppliers and vendor contracts and relationships
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide recommendations for resolving technical and networking related issues
- Storage networks, backup and data retention
- Experience of Telephony and VOIP to support internal systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving employee workstation issues
- Managing Firewall and Active Directory
- Configure and ensure backups are running
- Manage employee Check-in / Check-out process
Click here for full job spec.
We are always looking for talented individuals!