Bluegrass Digital is a leading digital production agency, working with both South African and International client accounts. We are looking for a dynamic and resourceful UI / UX DESIGNER to join our team to lead the creative direction and design for our clients Mobile Apps and Website projects, whilst pushing the creative boundaries of functional UX design approaches.
You will work closely with the our UX Solution Strategist team and Operations Director, who will oversee your work to ensure the quality and fulfilment of Bluegrass Digital’s products and services. You will analyse client project requirements; design solutions that match these requirements; and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact ROI for client projects. It is essential that you understand ‘The Internet of Things’. Does this sound like you?
- A degree and/or design related qualification
- Experience interfacing with clients and understanding client project requirements
- Experience with the following design tools is essential: Sketch; Adobe CC Suite (Figma is advantageous)
- Experience working with the following prototyping tools is essential: Adobe XD and Invision App
- Experience selecting and working with WordPress theme design files and re-skinning them for those smaller client budgets is advantageous
- Ability to write code using the following technologies is very advantageous CSS; HTML
- Experience within all design approaches for Mobile App development (i.e. iOS & Android apps) and understanding all design implications for the various types of screen sizes and orientations.
- Experience with and/or understanding of the importance of Design Systems i.e. Google Material Design.
Click here for full job spec.
We are always looking for talented individuals!