Justmoney.co.za is a personal finance website offering information and tools. The current website was outdated and contained a significant amount of technical debt. We were commissioned to undertake the redesign and development of a new website including the implementation of a new content management system.
As part of the process, we carried out a series of workshops prototyping user journeys and page layouts based on the required information architecture for the content and site features. A final wireframe prototype was created followed by a design phase prior to development and implementation.
- New responsive HTML / CSS templates
- Umbraco CMS implementation
- Financial product comparison tools
- Finance and tax calculators
- User login area to update your profile and preferences
- Loan and insurance application forms
- 3rd party integrations with Direct Axis and Bayport Financial Services
- Secure hosting and support
A new responsive website that provided Justmoney’s content team with full content management control their content, site templates and pages. The content team can now create new pages, blogs, add components, manage settings and has control over the SEO meta data.
The content management suite is powered by Umbraco CMS which is an open-source .NET solution providing for a secure platform for Justmoney.co.za.