By using our website, you consent to our collection and use of your information as described in this policy. Bluegrass is the data controller of the processing of all personal information that we collect through this website.
This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page for any updates.If you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using our contact details on our contact us page.
What information do we collect?
The personal information we collect and process from you is to provide you with information or services that you have requested, including job applications. This information we collect and process will include the following:
- Contact details which will include your name, email address, organisation, phone number, physical address, employment and any information you provide us in our correspondence.
- Business information which will include banking details, organisational information and any general information you provide in carrying out day to day operations including invoicing, sales, proposals and any other communication or correspondence
- IP address information, social handles and usernames
How do we collect information?
We use different methods to collect data and information about you. These will include:
- Attending meetings or by you visiting our offices
- Submitting data through our website, such as a contact form or subscribing to our newsletter
- Job applications
- Email correspondence
- Telephone conversations
- Letters or paper communications
- Social media engagements
- Third parties where you have provided consent
- Sales or marketing requests for our products or services
- Events such as trade shows, talks or conferences
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to better understand your needs and to provide you with information or services that you have requested. This information will also enable us to provide you with a better service. The main reasons we may use your information include:
- To provide you with information for our products and services
- To provide you with support, updates or information about your website or application
- To send you promotional emails or newsletters about our press releases, latest work, new products, offers or content we think you will find interesting• To communicate with you
- For general record keeping
- Where we require to enter a business contract together
You may unsubscribe from any communication at any time. Please contact us if you wish us to remove your information from our records.
How do we secure your personal information?
We take the protection of your data seriously and do our best to protect your personal information, however it is important to note that the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. We have put in place appropriate technical, security and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy.
Your personal information is protected using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled. Whilst we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, we commit to taking all reasonable steps to do so.
Links to third party websites
We may provide links to other websites of interest which are not operated and controlled by Bluegrass. These may include our partner networks or affiliates. Once you have used these links to leave our website, please note that we do not have control over the other website. We are not responsible for these third party websites, their content or how they collect or use your personal information.
Third party websites may have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal information. You should exercise caution and review the privacy policies for the website you link to before you continue using the website. We do not make any representation about third party websites.
Sharing your information with third parties
We will not share your personal information with any other third party organisation or person without your consent.
International transfer of your data
We may send your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to other office locations. Where your personal data are transferred or accessed outside the EEA, we will ensure the appropriate protection and safeguards are put in place.
How long do we retain your data?
We only retain your data for as long as we deem necessary in order to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
When the purposes we collected the data for have ended we will retain and securely destroy your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We only retain your data as long as we deem necessary in order to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Can I access the information you hold?
- See what data we hold about you, if any
- Change or correct any data we hold about you
- Ask us to delete any data we hold about you
- Express any concern about our use of your data
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please email us on email@example.com or use our contact information on our contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our policy was last updated on 18th May 2018.