The Bluegrass worked closely with the start-up to conceptualise, design and build a mobile application to establish SNAPnSAVE as market leader, allowing shoppers an easy, everyday way to save big.
- Ionic Framework using Cordova
- iOS and Android platforms
- Manual and social authentication for registration/login
- User profile and settings
- Photo capture and upload
- Virtual wallet features
- RESTful API integration
SNAPnSAVE is now South Africa’s fastest growing shopping community putting real cash back into the consumers pocket. The mobile app was developed as an Ionic mobile app and deployed to iOS and Android platforms. It has integrated camera features to scan till slips quickly and is fully integrated with backoffice systems using a RESTful API. Some key highlights following their launch:
- In the top 5 free Lifestyle apps in SA on the Google Play Store within 3 months.
- Featured as “app of the week” on CNBC Africa’s Tech Busters show.
- Featured in the Hot New Tech section of TelkomZA’s Future Now magazine.
- Over 16 000 mobile app downloads across IOS and Android within 1st 3 months
- 22 000 registered users
- Rated 4+ on both Android & iOS
- Avhieved #1 Free Lifestyle App for Android in SA (November 2015)
- Growing at around 75% month on month.
What our Client says
“We needed to build and integrate our product across multiple platforms. Bluegrass played an instrumental role in delivering the mobile solutions for our service. Their expertise, strategy and execution ensured a great end product”
– Mark Bradshaw, CEO