Dr Alek Nikolic, a leading Aesthetic Facial Enhancement specialist wanted to develop an iPad mobile application which would take a traditional paper-based manual system into a user-friendly mobile solution which would set the industry benchmark. This was a new start-up project for him and we provided support through all the phases of the product development cycle.
Following a phase of research and details requirement gathering process we carried out a detailed UX process which resulted in a prototype which was used to undertaking a period of user testing and revisions before the final wireframe prototype was ready for full product design and development.
- Native iOS mobile iPad application
- Objective C
- Mobile UI design
- Encrypted cloud backup with 256 AES encryption
- Sync across devices
- Patient CRM features – add, edit and view patient profiles
- Patient treatment recording
- Multi patient photo capture and storage per treatment record
- Complete practice onboarding process
- Settings to set your Neurotoxin, Wrinkle & Volumising
The mobile application was launched in 2016 and PocketPractice was born, a mobile app that really is faster than a paper-based process. The mobile app was approved in the app store and has received positive reviews and testimonials. Please view the video below to get an overview of the application.